Date: 6th and 7th November 2020
Venue: Virtual Interactive
Organisers: Dr Handrean Soran & Dr Naveed Younis
Course Lead: Dr Handrean Soran (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Any enquires please email the course coordinator (ManSce2020@gmail.com)
An example of what the course provides:
- More than 250 new questions will be discussed in 14 sessions covering the whole curriculum.
- Access to another ~120 questions from our pool (mock exams included).
- Focus on clinically relevant areas and popular exam topics.
- Speaker’s predictions on potential areas of interest.
- An overall update in endocrinology and diabetes.
Who should attend?
SpRs in Endocrinology and Diabetes, CMTs who plan a career in Endocrinology and Diabetes, Chemical Pathology and Metabolic Medicine trainees, any other UK based or overseas trainee or HCP who is intending to have a career in Diabetes and Endocrinology and/or planning to take the SCE exam or to improve his/her knowledge in Endocrinology and Diabetes. Primary care physicians/trainees and overseas doctors are welcome. The course provides an extensive review and update of all the Endocrinology and Diabetes curriculum.
To reserve your place:
- Complete the Registration Form.
- Payment £250.00 before 14th October 2020 (£300 after 14th October 2020): payable via below PayPal account. Please make sure you send your payment once you finish the registration to receive the confirmation . NO confirmation will be sent without receiving the payment.
- Cancellation policy: registration fee is not refundable if cancellation after 26th October 2020.
- Only 40 Places are available. First come, first served. Registration will close on 26th October 2020.
- The link to the online interactive programme will be emailed to the delegates one week in advance. The link allows only one person to join. No other people should be present except the delegate.
- Delegates should keep the camera open all the time during the course to allow best interaction. If the camera is closed or other conditions breached the delegate may be blocked.