Please note that the next Northwest Training days are as follows:
- 22nd of December 2020 – Hosted by Bolton NHS FT – Theme to be confirmed
- 20th of January 2021 – Hosted by Lancashire Teaching Hospitals – Royal Preston Hospital – Pituitary
Trainees are advised to contact their respective rota managers and arrange for the afternoon off. Teaching will be delivered online via Zoom and as this can be accessed remotely, will allow for better participation.
For all participants, please note the following rules for the sessions :
- Microphones to be muted unless instructed by the speaker.
- Any questions to be posted on the chat bar.
- Please stay safe and try and avoid watching while driving (new Driving regulations)
- We are aiming to record sessions and make them available either through the website or on the cloud for access for a limited period so as to allow those who have other commitments such as Annual Leave, Nights/ long day on calls etc.
- Start times will be between 1:30 – 2 pm – Please await instructions closer to the date for joining and ID.
Any further questions to be directed to the Trainee Representatives who will aim to answer any queries as best as possible.
Please do note that this is going to be a different (hopefully better) way of delivering the teaching sessions. Any feedback (positive or negative) is appreciated. Please contact on firstname.lastname@example.org.